Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Papercrafting World Easter card

Paper Crafting World

Happy Easter from Paper Crafting World!
Today's post is a reminder for the challenge over at the blog, click here to see the projects from last week.
Make sure you link up your project by going to the blog and following the simple directions.

 For this card I used the gorgeous pearly papers that Joann's has, sorry not sure the exact name, I think they are Gem something.  I used my Top note die to cut the background.  I used the cute Chick digital stamp you can find here. Colored her with my Copics then added Crystal Effects to the chick's shell and the eggs in her basket.
I used my oval punch and the scalloped oval then wrote my phrase.  I really need to get some word stamps.
So, if you want to be named a Top Chef follow these instructions from Melinda
And now it is your turn!  Link up your favorite Easter-themed project (cards, baskets, bunnies, chicks, lilies, etc.) and you just might be selected as one of this week's Top Chefs!  Here are some guidelines . . .


  • Must follow the challenge topic.
  • Must be a NEW project for this challenge, please no back dated posts.
  • Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
  • Must link your project through Inlinkz and not just your blog.
  • Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
  • Must have fun!
  • You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!
http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/

I am also entering this card in The Scrapbooking Queen's Easter challenge, check it out here
http://www.thescrapbookingqueen-challenge.blogspot.com/


No comments: