Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Papercrafting world~Cooking with Cricut


This week the challenge is to make a project for wedding or anniversary.
I chose to use this sweet bear with her bouquet, stretching a bit, but isn't that what art is?
You are to also use dry embossing on your project. It's on there, I promise. This card kind of took over on its own as I worked.
Make sure to link up over at the blog
Thanks for your comments I really enjoy reading your feedback.
I used the glorious gemstone paper although most of it's covered up.  I made the image big to make a statement not thinking it covered up all the other paper, but I like how it turned out so it's worth it. 
Below you can see I really did use dry embossing on my card.  I used my argyle embossing folder
I think this would be a sweet bridal shower card or even a thank you for a maid of honor.
Thanks for your comments I really enjoy reading your feedback.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute card, Marji! Love that sweet little bear and your ribbon is so pretty with its iridescent sparkle.