Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bee Stong ladies!







Too many of us are guilty of not checking ourselves and I am one of them.  I had a scare last year with a lump and had to go get my first mammogram and boy, let me tell you it was scary, and when I got the call to go back for another because they weren't sure what they saw and I had to have an ultrasound really got me thinking.  Thankfully mine was just a fibroid cyst but it really makes you stop and think.
So please!!, check yourself and get those mammograms when you are supposed to.
Hugs and prayers of health to you all!

For this card I used the Create a Critter cartridge and the Artiste Cartridge
I made yet another easel card, are you sick of seeing me do these yet?  I sure hope not  because they are so much cuter!

Here's a side view, I used foam squares to pop up the piece with the word strong on it to act as a stop for the easel.

The bee is mounted on an action wobble, I trimmed the plastic sticky part down to fit on her head, added some glitter to her wings and some google eyes 

Doesn't she have the cutest little face?

Please leave me some love, I enjoy reading your comments.

4 comments:

TeresaK said...

I just love your cute easel card! Bee Strong...the perfect sentiment!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

Unknown said...

Love your easel card. Your bee is sooo cute~
Lisa
MCCR DT

Janet's Planet said...

love the easel card and the bee! super cute! TFS Janet R-MCCr-DT

scrapbookingforfun said...

Love the easel card and the saying!!! It is super cute!!
MCCR DT Shelley