Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Create a Critter page 25




For today's challenge at My Cricut Craft room we were to use either of the images from page 25 of the original Create a Critter.  It's actually the second page of the images.  

If you know anything about me, you know I love owls, so I of course chose the sweet little owl.
 If you've never made a shaped card, here's what I started with.  I laid out my 3 shadow images and the main layer in Cricut Craft room, got them all the right size then welded 2 at the side of the head to form the base of the card.
Then cut the rest of the layers using the main shadow image to get the correct size.
 Here she is all cute and sweet with her little twine bows and glittered feathers.
 This is what it looks like open, I love that she stands on her own.
And, since we have gone pink for Breast cancer awareness I added a small pink heart to her chest, you can also see her glittered feathers a bit better.

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think of my project.  

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Sweet card! I love shaped cards!
Miranda :)
MCCR DT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!!! Love it!!! Great job....

Heather Lynn said...

Sooooo cute, Marji!! You know how I love owls! Love the glitter! :)

Sarah said...

Adorable shaped card. love the glitter
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT SIS

Jodie R said...

Awe! She is adorable! I LOVE the bows and purple is my favorite color!!