Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter from Creative Kuts


How fabulous is this guy?  I am SO in love, he won my heart! lol
too, too cute, I tell ya
 Seriously, have you seen anything cuter? 
 Shaped cards are so fun, I love his twine whiskers.

This dude is awesome!! He's huge!  That's a good sized egg in his basket. I really love his big feet and happy face.
 I used white ink for his edges, I really think it makes him look softer and more fluffy.
 For the back, I cut an extra head (mirror imaging it) to cover his ear placement and the back of the handle.
 Look at that fluffy tail! lol

adding this post for the Glitter and Sparkle Easter challenge

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Happy Easter, Marji. I love your bunny creations. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time watching your sweet Emily enjoy her treats this morning. Have a blessed day today sweet lady!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Both bunnies are very cute! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Easter cards/spring colours challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT