Monday, July 21, 2014

Monochromatic challenge at Eureka



 This is a hard challenge for me, it's really hard to use just one color.  I love this image, their expressions crack me up, especially the one in the middle so I had to add the giant bow to his head, he needed something to be looking at.
I hope you will play along with us, be sure to shop around by clicking on the name of my image at the top and click the badge to head to the blog and link up and to see what the rest of the team has made.

I'm adding this to the decosses dynamite doodles
I'm also adding this to the Craftin Desert Diva's Christmas in July link up      

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These moose are pretty funny! Great job with the theme, the little berries really pop against the green background.

Unknown said...

SO cute, Marji!! I love their expressions too. Great card!!

Julie Odil said...

Cute card, funny stamp! This was a hard challenge, wasn't it?

Donna K said...

Monochromatic challenges are so hard for me too...wonder why that is? You'd think that using less would be easier. You did a great job though, Marji.
^^^ I agree with Julie up there...what a funny stamp!

Mollie said...

Super fun card! I really like the two shades of green you used and the scallop edges! Your moose are adorable! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas.

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Georgiana said...

Moose are my favorite! Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for our Christmas in July Linky.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Migdalia said...

You won over at Craftin Desert Divas "Christmas In July" Challenge.
Please email me your info at
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*