Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Monkeying around


This was the set for August, it took me forever to get caught up, so I wanted to share these cards now.  Better late than never right?

This is a fun set, there are so many ideas in my head for this one.
This one makes me giggle with his tail hanging over the phrase.
I used the digital papers on this one, the frame around the image and the fill pattern for the inside, love those bananas.
If you want your own set, click on the image above and it will take you right to the shop.


2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable cards! Such a cute set!

Donna K said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute! We have a standing joke in our family about the Barrel of Monkeys game and my little brother takes endless teasing because of it. I love these images, so darn CUTE!