Monday, October 20, 2014

Eureka purple and orange challenge


Use orange and purple is the challenge this week.

I used my SIL to cut and print my digital stamps.  I printed with witch twice, once on white and once on the purple pattern paper.  I cut just her dress and glued it onto the white image.  I used my pencils to color it in.
I created a tilted-twisted easel card so it looked like she was taking off into the sky.  I added 2 spiders to her broom along for the ride.  She's also mounted on an action wobble!! 
Inside I made just as fun, I added the cute jack o lantern with a spider buddy along with some cute newsprint paper flowers.

I have a second card for you today.  I missed last week's challenge, (eep) so I went ahead and made what I had planned to make and colored it to match the challenge for this week.
I used my SIL again to print and cut my shapes, creating an outline shape and welding 2 for my card base.
I just love this bat, so cute!

digi1805 Batdigi3903 Fat Pumpkindigi3904 Ghostdigi3906(64) Smiling Spiderdigi3907 Happy Halloweendigi4103 Trick or Treat Bagdigi3901 Witch
Above are all of the images I used for these 2 cards.  You can go to the Halloween section at the web store to find them all.

I'm also adding these cards to the Craftin Desert Divas Halloween challenge.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both great! I love the paper piecing of the witch and I've never seen an easel card like that-it's perfect for making the witch "fly" away! Great job on both of these.

Anonymous said...

Geez!!!!
Could you have added anymore details???
This is just AWESOME!!!
So fun and a great design out of your Silhouette…all your images and details!!! Adore this!!!!
Thanks for sharing at our Halloween Linky Party for Craftin' Desert Diva's!

Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)