Friday, May 15, 2015

Christmas cards set




I used this set today, if you click on the picture you can go shopping for it.

I used all 4 images and all 4 of the digital papers on my cards.
The paper I used for the card bases is the Christmas stack from DCWV from last year.

 I used the pre-colored images and layered them on the digital papers.  I added a little bit of glitter on his beak, feet and ear muffs.


 For this cutie, I added some heart confetti to the spoon so it looks like he's stirring up some yummy treats.
 He's also got glitter on his nose and buttons.

I kept this one very simple.

 I love this snowman! I just added some glitter to his body as a highlight then glittered his cheek.


Aren't they fun?  Pretty fast and simple!  These would be really easy to make a big stack of for sending out this year.

I'm adding this to Decosee's 12 months of Christmas link up. DeeDee is a sponsor, here is the link up


2 comments:

Monica taylor said...

So glad you linked up with us in our critter theme this month.
♥ Monica
Co-Coordinator of The 12 MOC Link Up!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Helen said...

A gorgeous range of cards - love the cute digis!

Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Helen x