Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer fun



  I created this lighthouse using a file from the SIL store.



 I found a bag of sea glass in a cute local store, I love the big chunks.
The mermaid is a little resin piece I found online, I love her.
Well. I saw a challenge that this lighthouse would have been perfect for and now I can't find the email and can't for the life of me remember which blog it was listed on...sigh...makes me crazy


This card is for the Scibbles challenge of "fins, feathers and frog legs.  I love the duck floatie so I had to make a cute scene.  I created an easel card using the fish to hold it open.

 I cut the bird's legs off and glued them to the bottom of the floatie so they show.  I thought it was a cute touch.  I covered the float with crystal effects so it's plastic like.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the lighthouse. That is beautiful. Also, love the card. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day.
Marcia

Migdalia said...

Amazing Lighthouse!! Super cute card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow!!! Your Light House looks amazing!!! Very Cool & a great Home Decor item!! Your card is simply adorable!!! So Cute & goes perfect with your theme in this post! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sandy S said...

LOL - love the SD images!
Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)