Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DeeDee's September challenge image



DeeDee is one of the sponsors for the challenge at Penny's Paper Crafting, so be sure to check it out, I linked up this card.


This is the challenge set for this month.  Isn't he fun?  As soon as I saw him playing in the leaves I knew I had to put him on an action wobble.

I decided to make a clip board when I saw the check list.  It's from My Scrap Chick.
I wanted it to look like the owner of the clip board was collecting pretties as they checked off their list so I added a couple of surprises under the list.  It's just glued at the top.
When I placed the image inside I placed it over the fold.  This way when the card is opened the wobble releases and it wiggles on it's own!
Seriously love this!  SO cute!!


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fun Fall Card! LOVE the Surprise inside with the wobble... So cute! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous project. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx